Project Manager ERP Software at Wipfli
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Determine and track project resources, optimization and forecast for a team of 10 functional and technical consultants
- Lead project delivery methodology for a variety of software projects, which are typically short term.
- Support business development cycle as leader of project scope and delivery calculations delivering accurate estimates
- Maintain team Skill Matrix and identify team and individual opportunities
- Provide proactive client management and planning along with leadership and accountability for engagements, ensuring high quality of delivery and satisfied clients
- Responsible for the successful delivery of projects by effectively managing clients’ expectations through work plans, budgets, and quality solutions
- Manage both simple, short term projects and complex projects, involving multiple clients, and resources
- Coordinate complex stakeholder, vendor and team relationships
- Identify, track, and manage the program risks, issues, action items and status of all deliverables
- Report status, work plan updates, and other program management work efforts to keep stakeholders apprised of major progress, issues, and risks
- Maintain and update Wipfli Project Handbook with internal and customer facing processes
- Identify changes in scope and initiate next steps as outlined in Project Handbook
- Lead continuous improvement efforts
- Identify and lead strategic initiatives
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or Technology required.
- Project Management certification or education preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Project Coordinator or Management experience.
- Specific abilities required include ERP Project Coordinator or Manager experience
- Preferred experience with Dynamics GP or other Microsoft ERP solutions
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously; most of which are short term
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to effectively convey information through formal presentations.
- Ability to effectively articulate both a big picture and supporting details
- Diplomatically handles complex topics, varied audiences, difficult questions, continuous objections, and unexpected situations.
- Actively seeks, discusses, and listens to information and ideas from others.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook and project management software solutions
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here. She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Don’t See Your Dream Job? Connect With Us!
Don't see a current position posted for your area of interest, specialty, or are not ready to formally apply at this time?
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.