Project Manager, Events
Full-time position, located in Chicago, ILEvent Production Department, reporting to Program Manager
To support our growth, we are looking to recruit a top class Event Project Manager who will deliver our service following our high quality standards. This position will work closely with other Event Teams and Operations Teams. You will responsible for supporting pre-event and onsite operations, as well as leading minor projects. You will be learning everything you need to know about project management, team leadership and events ROI, so that you can move to the next level.
This position is meant for candidates with growth perspective, we expect a rapid transition to the role of Senior Project Manager, leading our most complex projects.
- Use our powerful Backstage CMS interface to tailor the app to our clients wishes
- Travel to events and provide our clients with the real SpotMe experience
- Set up our failure-proof network and AV system in exciting and challenging locations
- Deliver enthralling and augmenting interactivity sessions
- Help the participants make the best of the app during their event
- Take on the lead of projects, bringing the client experience one step further
- Expand our business by successfully delivering our service, following our best practices and high quality standards
- Detail-oriented, a tribute to our Swiss heritage
- High-standards achiever without excuses
- Can-do attitude, curious and self-learner
- A flair for aesthetics and polished presentation
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, always meet deadlines
- Efficient with computers, technology and standard softwares (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Eligible to travel internationally, if necessary
- Motivated to travel an average of 2 events per month, representing ~10 days away from home
- Past experience in an Event Agency, PCO, or other event-related position a plus
SpotMe transforms meetings and inspires participants with mobile solutions that spark new ideas, kickstart networking, drive strategic alignment, and more. The SpotMe team has been delivering mobile interactivity integral to thousands of global events since 2001. We inspire greater participation, connection and effectiveness, through state-of-the-art mobile technology and consulting services for events and conferences. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies, creative and production agencies, and NGOs.
We have a very diverse team of 80 people in 3 offices around the world, and we help stage hundreds of client events per year in all corners of the globe. The work we do knows no boundary, and we’re always on the lookout for people not content to live within them.
Our mission is to make events better and transform participants and organizers. We believe events are experiences that should mark the minds, something bigger than simply gathering a crowd at the same place. Our technology and 15 years know-how allow us to achieve these goals, enabled by our team of talented, creative and perfectionist people.
To get more of a feel and check out some of the recent achievements of our team, visit https://www.spotme.com/success-stories/