Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Project Manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Activity and resource planning, organizing and motivating a project team, controlling time management, cost estimating and developing the budget, ensuring customer satisfaction, analyzing and managing project risk, monitoring and presenting progress and managing reports and necessary documentation are all key parts to being a successful project manager.
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables for specific projects, as assigned.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Responsible for coordinating complex initiatives and projects from initiation to successful completion.
- Develops, tracks, and maintains project plans and project deliverables and communicates on project milestones and progress.
- Assists the department managers in creating documentation, plans, etc. and maintains that documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates project meetings with internal and cross-functional teams, generates meeting materials and produces post-meeting deliverables.
- Effectively work with the teams to identify/mitigate project risks and participates in the creation of risk contingency plans.
- Plans and sets project goals and milestones with the team and clearly defines requirements and develops targets accordingly.
- Detects, tracks, and solves project issues effectively.
- Recognizes areas for internal improvement and work with teams to develop plans for implementing them. •Collaborate across all business units to control resource requests while aligning to budgets and project plans
- Solicits customer feedback and benchmarks external best practices to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identifies key metrics to help prioritize and monitor critical activities, ensuring consistent and effective tracking and reporting of progress.
- Leverages data to generate organization and people insights, which in turn influence areas of focus and strengthen decision-making
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed, including: logistics for meetings and workshops, room bookings, catering, and visitor registration
- Provides regular updates of the progress and status of specific projects •Recommended improvements and troubleshoots all implementation issues. •Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
- Drives initiatives in support of department and organizational goals.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Paylocity Core Values
- Maintains on-going documentation on project status and monitors progress towards completion while adjusting resources and plan accordingly to meet project requirements
- Ensure successful delivery
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-10 years of practical project management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with large teams on projects that are deadline-driven
- Experience mentoring and/or developing others.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong leadership skills -must be able to work confidently and effectively with multiple departments and levels within the company
- Excellent presentation and customer service skills
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new technologies/internal software systems and identify user applications
- Experience within a customer service focused organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment a strong asset
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $59,740 - $94,461/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.