Project Manager, Product Delivery
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Project Manager who will work with our cross functional team on clinical and research initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Assign and track work across a cross-functional team of scientists, analysts, and medical staff to ensure deliverables are met on time and with exceptional accuracy
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to create and enhance software and applications in support of internal operations and product delivery
- Design and implement process and workflow improvements
- Report project statuses, quality metrics, and general feedback to team leadership
- 5+ years experience with prior project or account management responsibilities
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Biological Sciences
- Experience with user acceptance testing and agile environments strongly preferred
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Persistent and resilient person who thrives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Tenacious appetite for success