Project Manager - Professional Services Group at OneSpan
OneSpan is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join its professional services department in Chicago, Illinois or Montreal, Canada.
The objective of the ‘Project Manager’ is to manage and pro-actively steer the overall project. You manage and guard the typical project boundaries: the scope, team (including costs), time (schedule) and maintaining the quality of the end-result by following the defined methodologies. As an experienced information technology Project Manager, you will share your experience within the OneSpan Professional Services PMO organization.Responsibilities
- Create “Statement of Work”
- Determining objectives based upon technical overview
- Determining the right approach with needed activities, roles, deliverables and timing together with the other project team members
- Project planning & coordination (internal team and customer)
- Project management (budget, escalation, change process, steering committee leadership, etc.)
- Lead customer contacts
- Manage/set expectations with customers (deliverables, milestones, etc.)
- Informing/coordinating the project progress with the customer
- Managing Professional Services processes (steps, control, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and set priorities and deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills (e.g., deliverables, milestones), identify risks and take action to mitigate them.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
- You motivate the team to use their expertise to create the best end-result for the customer as well as for OneSpan.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience in information technology Project Management
- Experience using project management applications required
- PMI Certified (or ongoing certification in progress)
- Good knowledge of security and solution architecture design is desirable
- Some experience in software development is an asset
- You are a natural leader who takes responsibility and initiative
- You are able to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in French would be a plus
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Proficiency with ServiceNow would be a plus
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
- Possibilities for career growth and advancement
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people
- Programs for professional improvement through in-house and external training and education
- An opportunity to help build the critical and ever-growing security infrastructure for the new Internet economy
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe, and Asia/Pacific
- An attractive salary package
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures to make our company succeed. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a variety of views, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans