Project Manager - Professional Services
The Professional Services Project Manager is responsible for delivering on-time and on-budget implementations. The role requires a commitment to customer service, professional excellence, and teamwork. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering successful projects, often for more than one client concurrently; will assist the Sales team in procuring new business; and will provide assistance/training and mentoring for new or more junior consultants.
What You'll Do:
- Enhancing the existing project management methodologies and practices
- Preparation of project plans for new clients including resource requirements, dependencies, priorities and assembly of project budget
- Being the main liaison point throughout the project
- Assisting the client in drafting acceptance testing plans, together with coordinating and assisting in the issue resolution during the testing phase
- Project management of the tasks / deliverables as assigned in the overall implementation
- Business Analysis: Engaging with the client to understand their business challenges and work with them to define effective solutions to help drive the projects forward
- Monitoring and reporting project-related budgets, with a focus on maintaining appropriate levels of margin/deal
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 3+ years of prior project management experience
- Strong results-focus, including the ability to set and manage personal goals & deadlines.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to delegate and monitor
- Ability to identify, scope and manage tasks
- Methodical approach to problem solving, giving the ability to provide practical and efficient solutions to client requirements
- Ability to assess and manage risk, implementing appropriate plans and actions.
- Excellent communication skills, written expression and comprehension.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Quality approach to work, with an appreciation for procedures & controls.
- Superb organization skills.
- Must be available for travel as required by the region/role
- Flexible, highly positive outlook
- Able to operate with minimal supervision.
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.