At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
We are looking for an intellectually curious and highly motivated sales project manager who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment to join our team. The Sales Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and motivating project teams to deliver projects to completion. This person will work closely with business stakeholders, external customers, engineering leaders and product managers to execute high impact business development projects.
What you’ll work on:
- Project manage key business development initiatives and drive business partnership projects to completion
- Be the key interface with sales leads to estimate work, define project milestones and deliverables
- Track progress, evaluate risks and communicate to management and project stakeholders
- Partner with product, engineering, and business leadership to build highly collaborative teams and to enhance communication across teams and stakeholders
- Develop domain knowledge of the product and sales processes to understand the end-to-end implementation
- Assist in managing the cross-team strategic planning and translating into detailed project plans
- Provide guidance and direction required for meeting project objectives
- Maintain organized projects using project management tools (e.g. Jira)
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience as a project manager, program manager, or product manager in a sales or business development environment or in a consulting firm
- Experience managing complex projects to completion
- Strong understanding of agile methodology
- Comfortable leading discussions with clients at an executive level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading initiatives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong collaborator and willingness to go above and beyond
- Familiarity with agile collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Salesforce is a must
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!