Project Manager, Salesforce
Job Description Summary
The CCC Information technology portfolio has evolved to be largely built around third party service providers and SaaS solutions. As a result, the processes and tools needed to manage that diverse environment to deliver the needed value to the company also need to evolve. This role must understand how to manage the planning and the delivery processes necessary to deliver excellent services to meet evolving business needs, focused on people, process and technology.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager role include the day-to-day management, execution and delivery of the Salesforce implementation project. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering the scope of the project on time and on budget. The role entails ensuring that various stakeholder groups are appropriately engaged and escalating any issues to the appropriate sponsorship group.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring the Salesforce Implementation project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure full transition to support teams after project go-live
- Know the release details and understand the release features.
- Coordinate and communicate across the organization to make sure releases are smooth and uneventful.
- Ensure visibility into release status through dashboards that track the development work and issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, 6+ years of relevant technical, business analysis, project management experience, PMP certification a plus
- Demonstrated Salesforce Implementation experience (3+ implementations).
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing (SteelBrick), and integrations with peer systems preferred.
- Ability to quickly shift focus as priorities change
- Experience with process improvement, time management, and analytic skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing) – will interact with senior leadership within CCC
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.