Project Manager at JPMorgan Chase
As a member of our Project Execution team, you'll draw on your strengths managing people and processes to manage technology projects that typically span multiple lines of business and have firm-wide implications. You'll lead these projects from initiation through implementation, including: establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines; ensuring that relevant risk and architecture requirements are in place; and managing the project budget and resources. In addition to collaborating with your teammates, you'll communicate with stakeholders across the firm to work toward the best possible outcomes. While this role is rooted in project management, it's a terrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills and make lasting connections throughout JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Responsible for project delivery including scope, schedule, and budget in Wholesale Card Technology. Management of key project artifacts; RAID Log, status reports, scorecards and metrics, project communication and reporting. Support agile project teams from initiation through implementation, with specific attention to manage areas of cross impacts with other teams within and outside of Wholesale Payments.
Required Skills & Attributes
- 5 years experience managing application development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to tailor communications to the level appropriate for the intended audience
- Highly motivated: Able to demonstrate a keen interest in Project Management, Banking and Technology
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Project Analysis; Technical, Data and Process Analysis
- Budget / Financial Analysis
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively as part of a global team
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Tools, particularly; Excel and Powerpoint
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of Jira, Agile, and Confluence
- Experience and/or demonstrable understanding of Commercial Card is an added advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.