Job Description Summary
The Project Manager will lead and manage projects across overlapping business units within the organization. This role will create structure and define processes to ensure successful completion of multiple projects across all phases. The Project Manager ensures that all project milestones are met, reporting materials are in place, and processes are followed, both from a feature delivery and Go-To-Market perspective. This role requires heavy client interaction, both internal and external. The Project Manager will report to the Manager of ASG/PSG Market Operations.
- Maintain the definition of project scope and objectives throughout the project lifecycle.
- Define processes and ensure all deliverables/success criteria are defined.
- Ensure alignment of project scope and objectives with the organization's strategic objectives in the form of measurable business realizations.
- Draft and provide appropriate level project plans.
- Manage the planning, risk and issue management, resource plans and status reporting of multiple projects.
- Monitor and report progress throughout the project life cycle using appropriate and valuable communication data understood by executive sponsors and customers.
- Work across the organization to deliver products into the marketplace. Manage cross project dependencies and tasks.
- Facilitate Go-to-Market activities, coordinating with business teams across the company to prepare the product for launch and/or delivery to a customer.
- Removes barriers or obstacles to delivery.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Research and develop new capabilities for project success; set tone of ongoing process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years of Project Management experience in a professional services and shared services environment.
- Must have experience managing multiple internal and external customer facing projects.
- Strong planning skills and organizational skills required.
- Proven ability to coordinate across disciplines and departments.
- Ability to work both independently & with key stakeholders.
- High degree of professional confidence and communication skills to effectively work with senior management.
- Proficient in Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.
CCC is a great place to work. Join us!