Within the Strategic Accounts team at One North, the Project Manager plays a vital role and is responsible for overseeing and executing complex projects and campaigns for portfolio-level clients. The Project Manager must be confident about and have extensive experience with leading and structuring multiple engagements with parallel work streams, spanning digital strategy, brand strategy, creative, user experience, and front- and back-end development.
The Project Manager must be solution-focused and deliver on goals both big and small. As the ringleader of daily program activities, this individual needs to drive all tactical elements, meet deliverable requirements, assess overall program change and risk management, deliver a seamless client experience and juggle multiple engagements with ease. We know this is no small task, but we suspect the ideal candidate will be excited to dive right in and take charge.
- Drive program oversite and management, including:
- Scoping and estimating: Work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team to scope and estimate new projects for new and existing clients, and assume ownership of the final Statement of Work.
- Execution: Manage cross-functional work streams across multiple projects and clients/phases, from Discovery and Strategy through Design, Build and Deployment.
- Budget management: Manage and report on project budgets against revenue and margin targets set in proposal and Statement of Work documents.
- Documentation: Produce project lifecycle documentation, including project plans, weekly status reports, and all other documentation defining individual project requirements.
- Quality: Monitor the quality of all aspects of all projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, delivery, and all associated client communication.
- Establish strong relationships with clients and translate their day-to-day project needs clearly to the program team to drive high-quality deliverables and client experience.
- Guide program team to incorporate the overarching strategy and client’s creative, technical and brand expectations in all assigned programs.
- Collaborate with Traffic Manager to ensure programs have the right resources allocated from multiple teams and disciplines.
- Prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Proactively identify issues/risks, and know when to escalate issues and when to work through them on your own.
- Assist senior account leadership staff in client communication and management by developing and distributing conference notes/reports, scheduling client meetings and communicating status of initiatives to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Participate in team status meetings to align internal stakeholders on priorities and goals of the meeting/projects.
- Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives, especially those involving tools and knowledge management solutions.
- Pursue opportunities to both lead by example and foster the talents of high-performance team members.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree
- More than 3 years of professional experience
- Experience in a client services organization or interactive agency, preferably on projects with top-tier professional services firms or B2B clients (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects)
- Solid track record of successfully developing multi-faceted projects from start to completion, on time and within budget
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Professional presentation, training and client-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in conjunction with workflow steps and internal and external processes
- Effective negotiation and conflict management/risk mitigation skills
- Should have experience in proposal creation, planning & estimation, and execution of projects
- Accountability and flexibility, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third-party applications and platforms, and social media.
- Experience delivering projects on Sitecore and Drupal content management systems is advantageous, but not required.
- Experience working with agile methodology a plus, but not required