The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
We are looking for a Project Manager to structure, oversee and direct multiple projects (platform/mobile/software development, advertising, technology) at a time, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, and on expectation. This role will communicate frequently with client contacts to communicate project information (e.g. status, risk, issues, deliverables) and to assure that the solution is understood and addresses business requirements. The Project Manager will also ensure that the challenge and requirements are understood by the team (Account, Marketing Operations, Technology, Analytics, etc) and will plan, organize and control the activities of team members to deliver the project to expectation. This role is also responsible for the accurate financial management of their assigned projects andmay also participate in business development process.
- Develops and demonstrates an understanding of the client’s business, needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Collaborates with project team to drive the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Partners with Account team and other project team members to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as strategy, functional and/or visual design, development, QA, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools.
- Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, reviews, etc.), and communicating action steps to team.
- Develops, maintains, reviews and/or distributes all project documentation including requirements, project schedules, budgets, status reports, invoices, change orders, and post mortem reviews. Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved.
- Collaborates on the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timeliness.
- Acts as a point-of-contact to the client on all day-to-day project related issues.
- Manages and controls project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for delivering work within sold margins. Also responsible for identifying and communicating issues causing margin changes.
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks and for identifying and working with appropriate parties to develop solutions.
- Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
- Works with Account Management lead, Operations and HR to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contingent workers.
- Follows internal processes and adjusts staffing needs in a timely manner based on project shifts.
- Manages vendor/third party relationships.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience managing traditional, interactive and mobile marketing projects, preferably in a consulting, digital technology platform or agency environment.
- Solid knowledge of one or more of the following: Waterfall development life cycles, Agile software development life cycles, web and mobile technologies and development processes, and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings. PMP Certification a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Strong Microsoft Project, Jira, and MS Office skills.
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on details and driving results.
- Working knowledge of contract interpretation and negotiation.
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.