PEAK6 was brought to life by the idea that success is driven by a strong collaborative process. The passion for that idea powers our firm still, 20 years later. As a Project Manager at PEAK6, you’ll be integral to maintaining and improving the firm’s processes and procedures by collaborating with technology to advance the firm’s position as an innovative leader in the industry. Working in Project Management at PEAK6 means that you’ll always be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you continue to enhance your skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Defining project scope, objectives, tasks, milestones, budgets, and metrics of success and end user satisfaction in conjunction with business stakeholders
- High level capacity and roadmap planning
- Establishing and manage project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, and issue resolution
- Effectively and efficiently planning and prioritize all deliverables and resources across project(s)
- Tracking project risks and issues; develop and manage risk mitigation plans
- Providing project progress reports to teams, product managers, and project leads
- Building trusting, collaborative relationships with team members and project partners to achieve key business objectives
- Tracking and reporting on technology goals.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and project management techniques and tools
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Managing, coaching and leadership skills
- Understanding of business and functional requirements
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Understanding of Jira, Atlassian (bonus), and strong Excel skills.
All of our team members have these traits. You should, too.
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Project Manager, you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Speakers Series
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program