Project Manager at Apexon (Chicago, IL)
Project Manager, Chicago, IL
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
The Project Manager will have numerous responsibilities including but not limited to owning client and stakeholder relationships, facilitation of scrum events and team meetings, owning project documentation including project plan, release plan and performance metrics, identify and remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
These competencies include a good customer facing presence, team player, honesty and integrity, an ability to put the team before themselves to aid successful performance.
What You’ll Definitely Need
- 2-5 years of Project Management or Consulting experience
- In-depth knowledge of Agile Project Management
- Being comfortable with ambiguous situations
- Changing scope ad hoc
- Interacting with the executive stakeholders as well as managing project teams
- Knowledge of Jira
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What we’d love to see:
- Analytical and logical approach to Problem Solving
- Proven ability to be a self-starter
- Assertive to drive tasks/solutions forward
- Consulting or IT experience
- Adaptable with the ability to work with little direction
- Familiar with data compliance regulations/standards in the US
- Implementation experience and systems analysis
- PMP certification
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.