Who we are:
Wyzant helps connect people with educators through personalized learning. We challenge ourselves to build the best products possible but work hard to retain a relaxed, casual environment. Outside of getting things done, you can expect to find people who love to learn and socialize, play games or talk shop with others in the company.
We believe in frequent releases and pushing our product forward with as few hurdles as possible. We build our engineering process around this belief, and always look for ways to improve.
Who you are:
You take pride in your work, helping others learn and you look for the same from everyone on your team. Your past experience shows an eye for detail and a desire to talk about that new thing you just learned or that new skill you picked up.
- Planning and execution of compliance initiatives (e.g. data, accessibility, security).
- Coordination and communication with outside technical teams to support the launching of new B2B partnerships.
- Management and delivery of other engineering-led projects that support the business.
- Consult with others to streamline and improve our internal processes.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in a technical role.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (written, verbal).
- Proven ability to plan, direct and communicate effectively with various types of stakeholders.
- Technical experience showing an ability to come up to speed quickly on new technical topics or terminology.
- Proven ability to work effectively with engineering teams.
- High attention to detail.
- Work and collaborate with engineering and product leads.
- Reporting to the VP of Engineering, grow management and leadership skills to own and track complex deliverables.
- Apply and expand your analytical skills and judgement to eliminate inefficiencies through automation.
- Develop ground-up insight into the organization with input into evolving our internal practices.