The mission of the Syndigo Project Delivery is to manage enterprise level projects, leading cross-functional team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. The Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of his or her projects and is the single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering on a given strategic initiative. This role will require someone who understands technology and business, a high degree of organization and attention to detail, and the ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
The preference would be for this role to be based in Syndigo's Nashville office, but candidates in Cleveland, Chicago, or Waukesha will also be considered.
- Willing to participate in and complete project and support tasks that may not normally associated with project management (we are seeking a content rich project manager, not a task manager)
- Rigorously manages scope and priorities to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Lead cross-functional teams to complete projects on time and on budget – including coordinating new product, business development, engineering, and business initiatives
- Coordinate resource capacity between multiple work streams – development, data mgmt.
- Understand holistic view of project tasks – including development, data management, testing, launch planning, internal/external deadlines, internal/external dependencies, and stakeholders
- Communicate realistic delivery timelines to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and communicate project risks and mitigation plans to executive level audience
- Attend daily sync ups to understand completed, current, and upcoming tasks for each work stream, as well as cross team dependencies, including but not limited to resource allocation
- Coordinate cross-functional project meetings to compile tasks, status updates, and risks
- Track project tasks, owners, deliverables, and dates
- Document current processes identify improvements and implement
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and launch activities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.