Project/Program Mgr at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
Opportunity to drive highly visible, cross functional and impactful strategic and operational initiatives and projects.
Lead Program Management activities in support of the Global People team to include business process improvements and refinements, as well as technical solutions
Apply design-thinking fundamentals to program delivery
Design and run a tech-enabled project plan that includes soliciting inputs from cross-functional stakeholders across the globe, reviewing inputs, synthesizing themes and learnings, and implements a monitoring process and an action plan in areas where required.
Conduct cost analyses, estimating expected costs for the project.
Prepare, implement, and monitor budgets and track program performance against budget estimates
Conduct risk assessments, report identified risks to management, and provide recommendations for mitigation of risk.
Act as a liaison between team leaders and various stakeholders, including senior leaders.
Create written summaries of progress across project, and high-level presentations of summaries of findings for senior leadership and the Board.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of hands-on program management experience in a technology, consulting, HR, or financial services organization
- Experience managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more departments
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement
- Experience guiding teams and provide technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- Experience overcoming project crisis
- Advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, active listening, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, detail-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to make an impact, with the ability to multitask across various programs simultaneously
- Experience with analytics and understanding of support metrics and KPIs
- Willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes.
- Commitment to producing high-quality, cutting- edge deliverables.
- Demonstrated cross-functional, technical Program/Project management skills including planning, scheduling, monitoring and stakeholder reporting with multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working with a virtual, global team, including excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of people across the organization, including senior leaders, individual contributors, and support staff, communicating the right level of detail to the right audience at the right time
- Advanced MS Excel spreadsheet skills, including the ability to create complex financial reporting and tracking
- Advanced MS PowerPoint, including the ability to take complex data and simplify it for decision making
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.