We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Relativity Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding client usage and adoption for all Relativity products across the spectrum of the EDRM. The Relativity Solutions Specialist works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Assess, manage, and respond to customer inquiries regarding Relativity workflow across entire product line.
- Assist in on-boarding new customers and help maintain customer health via onsite visits or remotely as needed.
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal teams, co-create training and certification content.
- Create and deliver both pre-scripted & custom training materials to customers as needed.
- Serve as client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced during product development cycle.
- Provide thought leadership to the industry by writing blog articles and presenting and/or otherwise participating in industry events, such as Relativity User Groups or e-discovery industry trade shows.
- Relativity Certified Administrator certification
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity Applications, Text Analytics, Assisted Review, Processing, Collection, Legal Hold
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Review management experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- At least three years’ experience in the e-discovery industry
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description