Retail Program Associate
Owning cross-functional retail processes:
- Own internal tools and communication processes that act as the source of truth for cross-functional retail business planning
- Maintain clear understanding of retail business growth plans and how to communicate them through cross-functional teams and tools
- Build, adjust and evolve communications as needed to ensure all downstream processes align to planned execution
Developing key inputs for retail growth and expansion:
- Own development and maintenance of key building blocks of retail business such as planograms, procedures and communications standards.
- Understand the downstream effects of changes and develop clear forms of communications for changes
- Update key inputs through new products, expansions and growth plans
- Create standards and best practices to then maintain for inputs
Developing and communicate best practices for retail execution internally and externally:
- Create and uphold standards and best practices for retail business inputs and how they are communicated and accessed by internal and external stakeholders
- Drive high quality communications to external partners to ensure successful execution of retail plans
Driving innovation and improvements for planning tools & processes:
- Innovate against current processes and tools for key inputs to create efficiencies and solve for complexities
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for retail planning and how Home Chef can leverage them
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 1+ years experience in fast-paced professional work environment. Retail or CPG experience a plus.
- Extremely detail oriented with information, communication and follow through
- Excellent communication skills, creating trust and reliability with teammates, customers, partners and executives
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with large information sets. Proficiency with Excel and Google Suite
- Self-starter and resourceful problem solver, proactively searching for solutions
- Strong prioritization and project management skills with keen ability to manage several projects and responsibilities at once
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment
- No ego team player excited to solve a wide range of challenges
- Curious learner who is eager to grow and own new areas of expertise as our business grows into uncharted territories.