Retail Project Manager
Cooler Screens is backed and led by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to create and transform a multibillion-dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As Cooler Screens' Retail Project Manager, you will lead the day-to-day communications with our high-profile retail partners, ensuring that information is efficiently relayed to and from our internal cross-functional team. You will also manage all program-related tasks and timing related to retailer-specific milestones, identifying any risks and their impact on critical paths. You will serve as the key point-of-contact for our retail partners and are responsible for maintaining collaborative and productive relationships.
What You’ll Do:
- You will have ownership over the day-to-day relationship management with high-profile retail partners, serving as their main contact for all pre-launch, launch, and program activities
- Partner with the PMO to ensure all milestones across many workstreams are delivered on time and within budget
- Monitor detailed project plans to launch Cooler Screens across multiple retail partners at a significant scale and identifying any risks/blockers as they arise
- Lead regular retail partner status meetings, providing detailed outputs with tasks, risks, schedules, and milestones
- Assist the PMO in monitoring and controlling daily progress, identifying dependencies and critical paths, and providing resolution plans as issues arise
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure tasks, processes, and timing are understood in addition to providing support and motivation as needed
- Create and manage reports and dashboards for retail partners, providing updates on project success criteria results, and project tasks and deadlines
Who you are:
- You are exceptionally organized and have what it takes to efficiently monitor and control daily progress, identify dependencies, and provide resolution plans as issues arise
- You are a natural collaborator with excelled leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are extremely decisive and have the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- You are a quick thinker and are confident in your abilities to establish timely communications with retailers while ensuring information is accurately gathered and shared with the internal team
What You Need to Succeed
- You have 5+ years of project management experience, ideally with strong results in client engagement/management
- You have strong client relationship management experience
- Experience with retail partners ideal
- You have hands on experience in agile, scrum, and waterfall project management
- You are proficient in Smartsheet, MS Project or similar project management tools, Microsoft Office, and Teams
About Cooler Screens
At Cooler Screens, we’re transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising.
Cooler Screens Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks! Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in downtown Chicago.