SaaS Implementation Manager at SPINS LLC
As an Implementation Manager for our suite of SaaS products, you will play a vital role in the onboarding and training of new clients for the organization, in addition to being a primary point of contact for our fast-growing portfolio of clients. The implementation Manager will need to efficiently manage resources to maximize project completions and expedite project schedules to meet or beat deadlines. Your responsibilities will also include conducting internal research and troubleshooting common client issues, and then escalating to our other teams as needed for resolution. The position will serve as a liaison between the customer and various key operational departments within the organization in order to ensure smooth implementation experiences and customer support projects.
We are a technology firm with passionate and imaginative individuals that are dedicated finding simple and elegant solutions to complex problems. We work with an exciting mix of national and international companies and also build, support, and market a fast-growing SAAS product used by well-known brands across the country. Our clients constantly rely on us to deliver innovative and effective solutions within the online and interactive space. This position is full-time at our office in Sherman Oaks.
Requirements for the job include:
- Manage a portfolio of 12 or more concurrent client implementations, utilizing our internal CMS system and custom web tools, in addition to email, screen sharing, and teleconferences
- Build strong and positive relationships with client contacts for the duration of the project during and post-delivery transition via meetings or conference calls
- Inform, educate and problem solve with clients to help them understand what they will be getting and the nature of their responsibilities
- Be highly responsive to client communications and proactively research, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Manage project deliveries from beginning to end and define and confirm scope, ensuring that all specifications are clearly defined to satisfy expectations
- Prepare, maintain and submit clear and concise activity/progress reports and time
- 3+ years of related SaaS program management experience in a relevant discipline, preferably a product management or consulting role.
- Skillful experience using Gantt charting tools, Kanban tools and online collaboration tools such as JIRA and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Zoho, and Intercom.
- Experience with “Agile” Methodology and an understanding of Release Management
- Although advanced web development experience is not a requirement for this position, it can be a useful tool for troubleshooting and identifying common customer issues.
- Ability to laugh at our stupid jokes (and the occasional good ones)
What You Get
- Competitive starting salary
- 3+ Weeks paid vacation time
- 401k Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Insurance Benefits
- Catered company lunch on Fridays and unlimited snacks & beverages in-office
- A laid-back working environment with top-of-the-line computer equipment