At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
As the Sales Enablement Program Manager at Showpad, you'll help design, create and deliver training, certification, and sales performance improvement initiatives. In doing this, you coordinate between different departments to ensure alignment of initiatives with the company’s objectives.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Enablement Program Manager at Showpad
- Oversee the Showpad Sales Enablement Program including: onboarding, ongoing enablement, and development of sales acumen and technique
- Assess performance through various reports, surveys, interviews, and analysis
- Oversee processes and systems for efficacy and continuous improvement of the sales functions
- Define objectives and key results for each program, creating plans and overseeing program execution
- Create content, curriculum, exercises, and events as part of program delivery
- Design tools to assist the sales teams
- Collaborate with sales, sales leaders, marketing, product, customer success, and HR to achieve shared goals and success
Required Skills for a Sales Enablement Program Manager at Showpad
- College Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience in a combination of various roles in sales, enablement, marketing, training, learning and development, instructional design
- Proven ability lead on-site activities with various revenue roles (sales, services, support)
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written and visual storytelling
- Experience in building learning programs, curriculum, and eLearning with instructional design principles
- Demonstrated ability deliver measurable results to the business
- Ability to develop a rapport with different roles and deliver exceptional content and programs
- Strong understanding of sales concepts, sales processes, sales methodologies
- Ability to use common office suite tools along with creative design and video editing tools to develop content and courses
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.