Salesforce Senior Project Lead/Senior Solution Architect at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Project Lead/Senior Solution Architect to support our new implementation projects for our clients. You will partner with our clients and other West Monroe team members on transformational program in the areas of Sales, Service and Marketing solutions spanning operational strategy, business process and implementation. In this role, you’ll collaborate with clients to establish the project vision and lead multi-disciplinary project teams to delivery transformational projects for our clients. You’ll partner with our industry leading team that is a blend of industry, business and technology experts to solve the complex problems facing our clients. Additionally, you will play a key role in selling consulting engagements for new and existing clients.
- Responsible for the successful project delivery and profitability of engagements with project revenue expectations of $2–5 million per year.
- Identify opportunities for growth and maturation of Salesforce offerings
- Provide oversight and governance of all sold and managed Salesforce projects
- Drive business development with the proper information, tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements with the expectations to sell between $1-$3 million per year
- Partner with our business development/sales professionals to build and develop relationships with Salesforce and partner on joint sales pursuits
- Provide deep expertise in operational strategy, process and technology in the areas of Sales, Service or Marketing
- Develop and deliver best practices, delivery templates, and point-of-view papers
- Responsible for People/Career Management and project staffing
- Support recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- 10+ years’ experience in a consulting environment preferred
- Deep technical understanding of cloud-based CRM solutions (5+ years Salesforce experience)
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Expert at project delivery, including all aspects of program management and the software development life-cycle
- Expert business development skills
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written)
- Expert business operations skills (e.g., invoicing, statement of work development, and managing towards margin and utilization goals)
- Skilled at managing multiple clients
- Excellent Mentoring and Leadership Skills
- College degree, or equivalent experience required
- Ability to travel to client-site
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.