What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of four years’ experience working with and coaching scrum teams.
- A minimum of four years of relevant Information Technology experience.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and Agile at Enterprise Scale.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Agile Central.
What we’d like to see:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) preferred.
- Understand the general principles of Agile as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Impact you’ll make:
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile Methodology and Scrum values and process.
- Facilitate PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery.
- Initiate / participate in cross organization dependencies for/from other scrum teams.
- Participate in longer term roadmap planning.
- Manage monthly capitalization processes and change management processes.
- Monitor and track PI milestones, and facilitate mitigation of issues and risks.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers for the team; escalate to the RTE as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.