Senior Account Executive - Central Territory
What you will be doing:
As a Senior Account Executive - Central Territory you will serve as a consultant to hospital leadership (VP and above) in the assessment and implementation of evidence-based strategic and operational initiatives designed to improve clients’ clinical outcomes and financial well-being. You’ll work closely with our team of account managers and implementation experts to align on strategies for engaging clients, as well as other cross functional teams to drive product enhancements and upsell opportunities.
The successful candidate will be an energetic leader with a passion for transforming the current healthcare system as well as a proven track record of building strategic relationships with health system executives. As this is a relatively new role within the organization, we are looking for trail-blazers excited to build out the Senior Account Executive function and support the growth of our client success business.
- Use deep subject matter expertise to devise tactics and strategies that align Lumere solutions with our clients’ business objectives. Focus areas include: device utilization and cost reduction within supply chain, care redesign and clinical variation reduction
- Lead client business reviews and consulting assignments to advise on advancing their value analysis programs (ROI, cost savings and/or other target performance improvements)
- Translate client feedback into actionable product roadmaps, working with our product and marketing teams to advise on aligning our messaging with our ability to address health system challenges
- Use a value-based approach to identify and drive opportunities for upsell
- Significant experience and success delivering operational, clinical, and/or financial consulting to hospitals/health systems
- Degree from a nationally-recognized and well regarded four year institution
- Extensive healthcare industry knowledge as it relates to value-based care, clinical operations/administration, and cost management; Knowledge of software and services ecosystem is a bonus
- Strong communication, project management and presentation skills at the Executive level
- Growth Company DNA - Success leading in a VC/PE-backed high growth company
- Ability to travel to client locations and Chicago office as necessary (approx. 50% travel)