Senior Agile Program Manager - Analytics at ServiceNow
Senior Agile Program Manager – Enterprise Data and Analytics
Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the IT PMO team and work with a talented group of world class Program Managers and Scrum Masters leading ServiceNow’s transformation programs. This team is responsible for driving best-in-class program management, Enterprise level initiatives that enable ServiceNow Sales, Marketing, Services and Channel businesses with advanced cutting edge technology and analytics.
You will have the opportunity to drive highly visible, cross functional and impactful initiatives from strategy to business outcomes while utilizing next generation PMO framework and platform.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for taking large Enterprise Data and Analytics programs from business case through post-implementation and benefits tracking
- Drive crucial conversations with senior leaders in business and IT to define strategic business case and measurable benefits
- Drive all PMO activities in coordination with a team of senior technical and non-technical professionals dedicated to the implementation and enablement of company-wide data and analytics platforms
- Plan, lead and facilitate Agile practices like sprint planning, burn up/burn downs, cross functional scrum team dependencies, create release schedules and related staffing plans.
- Develop detailed program execution plan and manage all execution aspects, including program interdependencies, progress metrics, testing, deployment and enablement
- Create crisp and complete documentation to facilitate program reviews and decision-making process at Steering Committee level
- Drive risk mitigation strategies and issue resolution actions with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Learn ServiceNow products and Now platform for Now on Now initiatives
- Engage and collaborate with all business and IT functions affected by the program, internal and external partners and vendors
- Manage one to many scrum teams applying Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles, lead teams and individuals to transition from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through program initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- MUST HAVE 10+ years of project / program management experience
- MUST HAVE at least 5 years of experience managing IT projects in data and analytics domain
- Demonstrated program management experience in implementing business systems at enterprise level
- Wide understanding of enterprise business processes and operating models, including sales, marketing, product and customer related workflows and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to lead extended groups of senior professionals in a matrixed organization
- Functional knowledge of business processes; experience with Enterprise data and analytics ecosystems
- Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles and best practices
- Extensive experience with Agile tool and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, feedback loop with customer involvement.
- Demonstrated ability to drive leadership meetings with senior leaders and solid experience in decision making
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis.
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.