Senior Alliance Manager - Deloitte
Job Title: Senior Alliance Manager – Deloitte
Location: New York, NY/Chicago, IL/Addison, TX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is looking for an experienced leader to join our Alliances team in support of our strategic relationship with Deloitte. We have a great relationship and partnership with Deloitte and are looking for a candidate who can accelerate it and take it to the next level.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad and deep expertise in the world of partnerships and cloud solutions and will have a practical understanding of working with large Global System Integrators (GSI). They will have demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling and technical challenges to help us build compelling value propositions for ServiceNow and our customers.
This will involve working with key leaders at ServiceNow and at Deloitte through highly cross-functional teams to influence, align and coordinate resources to deliver the desired results. The candidate should have a proven track record of driving strategic outcomes through an ecosystem: influencing innovation through a strategic partner ecosystem, deal expertise, and/or business development experience.
The successful candidate must balance strategic-thinking with tactical execution; build effective and enduring partner relationships, drive highly cross-functional processes, possess a sound technical understanding of ServiceNow’s technology, and have an appreciation of Deloitte’s strengths.
This role will have very high visibility among the Sales leadership team at ServiceNow and will help grow our highest priority partnerships. Over time, with a proven track record of x-functional execution, the candidate will also have an opportunity to rotate into other leadership roles in the company.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead and grow our go-to-market partnership with Deloitte in the Americas (North and South America)
- Increase ServiceNow’s Annual Contract Value (ACV) influenced by Deloitte
- Manage key partnership areas with Deloitte namely - strategy development, stakeholder engagement plans, joint offerings, tactical execution and alignment of go-to-market functions
- Be ServiceNow’s advocate for Deloitte’s differentiated offerings and value
- Facilitate and co-ordinate go-to-market and internal supporting resources (incl. legal, finance etc.) to deliver desired outcomes
- Conduct day-to-day program management with relevant internal and Deloitte stakeholders; play a ‘quarterback’ role to manage competing cross-functional priorities
- Work closely with the executive team and internal functional leaders to drive action and build world class execution capability
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years work experience with some specific experience managing GSIs, business development or other deal-oriented role
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS), and the ability to understand complex technology problems
- Strong previous background in Partner Alliance Management
- Strategic thinker, who is also execution oriented; ideally has experience driving cross functional programs or processes
- Effective at building relationships (internally and with partners), collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives/ partners in cross-company projects
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Experience working with Deloitte is a plus (not mandatory, but nice to have)
- Willing to travel at least 50%.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA strongly preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.