SENIOR CLIENT ACTIVATION MANAGER at Conversant
About This Role:
The Senior Client Activation Manager is an expert at the new client onboarding process. The Sr. CAM leads internal cross-team meetings to drive client integrations forward and solution for new onboarding processes. The Sr. CAM is leads external meetings with clients and partners to ensure smooth and timely onboardings across clients and internal teams, driving to clear objectives and milestones while providing onboarding status reports.
A Conversant Client Activation Manager is a unique role within our company that combines aspects of project management, process development, and efficiency innovation. Our Client Activation Managers leverage their organizational and social capabilities and knowledge of the Conversant platform to manage cross teams and clients throughout the onboarding process.
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and results driven.
- Growing business within a dynamic and evolving industry.
- Entrepreneurial approach to everything we do.
- Continual focus on process improvement and automation.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Exemplifies a hands-on approach to project management by managing multiple clients, cross teams and tasks with flawless delivery.
- Acts as liaison between cross teams, communicating unique business issues that require special attention during the integration process.
- Knows the Client, their business and their goals to integrate as efficiently as possible.
- Collaborates with other cross-functional teams.
- Maintains knowledge of all Conversant and related Epsilon products.
- Continually improves best practices and provides recommendations to ensure that all accounts within area of responsibility meet the maximum quality setup standards prior to launch.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thrives in holding others and themself accountable to tasks and deadlines.
- Meets and adheres to Service Level Agreement standards on a consistent basis.
- Skilled negotiator, who acts as a cross team liaison.
- Communicates technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Confidently leads cross teams and fosters collaboration with Engineering, Product, Sales, Tech, and Client Development.
- Excellent documenter.
- Thrives in a problem-solving environment.
- Detail oriented while also keeping a keen eye on the bigger picture.
- 4 years of implementing, explaining, and integrating technical programs for non-technical users. This includes clearly explaining processes and concepts.
- 1 year of managing at least one other associate.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.