Senior Cloud Migration Program Manager at TransUnion
What We'll BringOur quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure. Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You’ll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.
What You'll Bring7-10 Years of Program and Project Planning including experience with cloud transformation projects and programs
5-10 Years experience with status and progress reporting & Key Performance Metrics
3-5 Years of experience with Legal & Compliance analysis as it relates to IT projects
3-5 Years of Financial analysis and IT service negotiations
Bachelors degree - MIS, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance, or Natural Science (Chemistry, Biology, etc.) required
We'd Love to see:
International project and program management experience is a plus, especially in India, HK, South Africa, UK, Latin America and Canada is preferred
3-5 years of experience is strongly preferred in software development, infrastructure, software testing and/or software architecture
Masters degree - MBA, MIS, Computer Science, Software Engineering preferred
Impact You'll Make• Sophisticated expertise and in-depth understanding of business and functional underlying concepts and principles.
• Ability to integrate highly sophisticated understanding of concepts, theories, and principles with deep knowledge of technical and organizational procedures to approach complex problems.
• Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues.
• Operates with no supervision in a complex environment.
• Partners internally with senior management or externally with industry leaders or specialists. Provides consultation on niche areas of the business that require in-depth analysis on multi faceted dimensions.
• Creates, designs, or develops new ideas, products, services, or processes that shapes future business plans in a specialized area of expertise. Consults with Organization leaders on new developments.
• Recognized as advanced individual contributor within the organization both within and beyond own function.
• Works without supervision. Complete latitude for independent judgment. May mentor less experienced peers and display leadership as needed.
• Creates and designs new applications, services, products, or processes for the future state of the organization.
• Sets objectives and executes results that have a significant impact within the context of a wider operational area.
• Communication involves providing thought leadership and innovation that influences change and advancement of the industry and/or profession.
• Internal contacts are typically senior management, international leaders, and frequently the CEO and Executive Level staff.
• External contacts are typically senior management of TransUnion clients, customers, vendors, government agencies, or media relations.
• Leads large projects/initiatives that impact the business on a domestic or international scale.