Senior Customer Engagement Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Customer Engagement Manager to lead the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services in a client consulting environment. The Customer Engagement Manager will be a technically savy project manager with a proven track record of leading deployments of Enterprise Software Solutions in a client environment.
The Senior Customer Engagement Manager is primarily responsible for managing the successful deployment of ServiceNow solutions to a customer, acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling any issues arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Owns Professional Services delivery to a customer
- Understands the customer business including the business issues and problems being resolved by the Professional Services engagement
- Single point of contact for a customer for ServiceNow engagement and provides a conduit to other ServiceNow teams as required
- Project team leading leveraging a proven understanding of project management methodologies and principles.
- Uses consultative skills and understanding of technology to explain how ServiceNow addresses requirements and objectives
- Deliver Pre-Sales presentations around the ServiceNow Global Service Delivery Framework.
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings.
- Facilitate requirement analysis workshops to translate business requirements to tangible configuration in ServiceNow (Stories)
- Scrum Master for Sprint cycle during deployment
- Hold regular project review calls / meetings with customers
- Project status reporting for stakeholders
- Identify up sell opportunities and engage Sales & Pre-Sales teams
- Validation and tracking of value delivered by ServiceNow solution
- Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the engagement cycle
- Proven project leadership experience with enterprise software implementations
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Comfortable leading workshops to the hierarchy of a Fortune 100 companies.
- Global roll out experience, working with teams in multiple countries
- Program definition and management. Managing multiple projects and initiatives in very large customer accounts
- Project Management certification in PMI or similar
- Agile Scrum experience and Scrum Master certification desirable
- Building Cross-functional teams to work in major accounts
- Previous Business Analyst experience desirable
- Technical or Architecture background required
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification preferred
WORKING FOR SERVICENOW:
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.