Senior Delivery Manager at Ensono
Ensono’s mission is to deliver technology solutions that enable our clients to be great at what they do. We’re trusted by some of the world’s most successful companies because we deliver complete hybrid IT solutions and governance customized to each client’s IT journey. Our solutions address clients’ current needs and help them to adapt with ever-changing demands of tomorrow. Ensono has approximately 2,500 associates and is headquartered in Downers Grove in the greater Chicago area, IL. Ensono also has presence in Conway, Arkansas; Staines, UK and Gdansk, Poland. Our focus on customer service and our experience in managing business complexity distinguishes us from our competitors. From current platforms to evolving technologies, we deliver results for our clients by flawlessly executing infrastructure operations so our clients can focus on what they do best. We are looking for talented individuals who share this passion.
As a Senior Delivery Manager at Ensono, you will be playing a key supportive role within your project as part of an agile delivery team, working across the full SDLC on an exciting project and helping that client to realize the business benefit of an investment into the cloud. You will be a self-starter, and proactive in your project work and your career, continuously looking for ways to add value, improve and lead your community and Ensono.
What you’ll bring to Ensono
You will be working across the SDLC on large, complex and scalable projects with high volume and high availability microservices. As such, we are looking for someone who will bring their skills and experience:
- Providing direction to the team, resolving challenges and being responsible for outcomes
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps and Atlassian products for Agile Delivery Management
- Understanding of Agile Software Delivery Methodologies and Engineering techniques to aid a Lean Software Engineering objective of minimizing waste and maximizing value to Ensono clients.
- Understanding of Kanban values, cadence and Kanban at Scale and at Portfolio level against Value Streams
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and project management software for core project management activities
- Understanding of how multiple SCRUM team operate cross functionally towards a common goal and how they operate within a project and clients organizational constraints
- Understanding of deliverable and activity dependency planning and sequencing
- Defining the planned releases and transition of working software into a production environment and ongoing operational support in the context of Ensono managed services and client-side operational support processes.
- Understanding of how to identify and manage stakeholder expectations associated with a project based on their power and influence against a project’s goals and objectives and commercial obligations.
- Understanding of risk management and how to establish a risk management process that identifies, qualifies and quantifies a risk, how to plan risk responses against a forecast proximity and how to manage risk throughout a project lifecycle.
- Creating a collaborative team environment where everyone’s opinion is heard, but you know when to be assertive, back down or escalate
- Great communication skills, in particular: presenting, collaborating and partnering with stakeholders