Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Director of Digital Experience will report to the Vice President of Digital Experience in charge of business development. The Sr. Director will be tasked with providing expert consulting services to the clients and potential clients of the Digital Experience practice. He or she will be a leader both in finding and securing new business as well as in the execution of that business. The candidate will need to effectively collaborate with all facets of the business including Sales, Marketing, customer interfacing and product development to promote efficiencies and delivery excellence. The successful candidate will possess a keen understanding of the rapidly changing consumer and trends in the digital marketing space. The Sr. Director will be a key participant in the effort to build effective digital solutions that fill the digital marketing needs of our customers in this quickly evolving field. This role will be an integral member of the Digital Experience team.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work with the business development team to continue to secure and grow the Digital Experience book of business.
- Engage with Sales to build key internal and external partnerships in order to provide digital experience services and solutions that enhance customer experiences, UI, site design, order fulfillment, optimization / efficiency of online businesses, etc.
- As needed the Sr. Director will direct and manage delivery efforts for the DX practice.
- Define and architect solutions that meet our customers’ digital marketing needs. The Sr. Director should be able to solution around the majority of the following types of platforms:
- Campaign Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Personalization and Targeting
- Web Analytics
- Mobile applications
- Machine Learning
- Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied
- Establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new test ideas with an eye on improving the customer experience across all device types
- Will serve as the key thought-leader, for Operational Strategy based on Business Processes Based on the customer’s needs and will formulate and market a packaged solution for Content solutions from an operational perspective.
- Will address client’s process/operations issues. Additionally, will address streamlining the customer’s operations, and conduct needs analysis and recommend implementation strategies.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in the digital domain, with strong emphasis in CMS solutions and platforms.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related Business discipline required, MBA is a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong background as a solutions architect in the CMS and custom development space.
- Must be proficient as a solutions architect in at least four of the following types of digital marketing platforms. Platforms of proficiency – CMS, Campaign Management, Digital Asset Management, Web Analytics, SEO, custom web/portal development, Personalization and Targeting, Machine Learning, Mobile applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead the types of projects outlined in this document.
- Candidate has digital consulting and client-side experience in digital marketing delivery.
- Deep understanding of our business space (research, public blogs, reading, other).
- A strong understanding of multi-channel delivery is a must.
- Ability to communicate, manage and report on critical performance metrics on a regular basis
- Proven success influencing and working effectively across marketing and company functional groups
- Certifications in digital marketing technologies a strong plus.
- Strong presentation and communication skills a must.
- Understands the competitive marketplace and have experience developing partnerships or alliances to acquire data sources, analytic tools, or technological competencies.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.