SENIOR DIRECTOR OF TALENT & DEVELOPMENT
Unique opportunity with a global SaaS Leader
FourKites is seeking a dynamic Senior Director of Talent & Development to join our strategic Talent Team. The top candidate will have demonstrated impact as the leader of multiple talent strategies on a global scale. Areas of passion and experience must include Learning & Development, DEI, HR Operations, Employee Metrics and Engagement, Performance Management, Total Rewards, Culture & Community and Workplace Operations. Our new leader will have the passion for all areas of HR & Talent and the drive, smarts, and integrity to guide and optimize FourKites’ high-performance culture.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Global Talent Leadership Team of a high-growth supply chain visibility technology company and to contribute to an exciting and critical chapter in FourKites’ success. This position will report directly to the Chief People Officer and is based near our Global Headquarters in Chicago, IL- USA.
- Own strategy and execution for multiple Talent Centers of Excellence in the US and EMEA including Learning & Development, Performance Management, People Operations, DEI, Total Rewards, Talent Metrics, Culture & Community and Workplace Operations (Facilities).
- Co-Lead each of these Centers of Excellence globally with partners in Chennai, India.
- Lead strategy to ensure the Centers of Excellence you own continuously innovate and scale in order to attract, develop and retain top performers at FourKites
- Lead strategy and execution for US & EMEA Learning & Development program and ensure L&D is seen as a competitive advantage for FourKites
- Transform People Operations in the US and EMEA in partnership with Manager of Talent & Development, People Operations
- Create and lead FourKites strategic Total Rewards Center of Excellence
- Transform DEI at FourKites to achieve strategic goals and the highest level of Exec and employee involvement
- Lead ERG strategy, practices and optimization
- Elevate Performance Management on a global scale
- Create sophisticated Talent Metrics strategy that enhances Executive Team people intelligence and decision making
- Reinvent Culture & Community strategy including our Future of Work Plan for hybrid work
- Lead strategic Workplace Operations and ensure facilities aesthetic and operations reflect FourKites culture of collaboration, innovation, accountability and fun
- Partner with FourKites Executive team on talent programs that optimize FourKites’ employment brand internally and externally
- Be a proactive change agent and continuously enact the Talent Team vision to “Be The Power Driving FourKites and Employees Reaching Their Full Potential”
- Be seen as a trusted advisor and leadership & management coach across all levels, including new and developing managers, directors and executive team members
- Design & facilitate management and leadership development programs, strategy for industry knowledge training and New Employee Onboarding across all teams
- Be seen as a leader within the Global Talent department and the company as a result of your business savvy, energy, positivity, solution orientation, ownership, collaboration, smarts and passion for growth and improvement
- Directly manage 5+ team members in the next 12 months
- Exemplify FourKites’ Core Values
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 15+ years strategic HR experience including leading a growing team
- 8+ years leading Learning & Development, including designing and delivering modern Management & Leadership Development programs in fast paced high growth companies
- 8+ years experience leading HR Operations including selecting, integrating and optimizing HRIS and related technologies
- Track record of designing and delivering global talent programs that create and sustain a high-performance organization
- Demonstrated success creating and executing diversity, equity and inclusion strategy and programs that are embraced by leadership and employees alike
- Demonstrated command of employment compliance practices
- Experience with HR budget ownership over various functions
- Demonstrated success managing & mentoring HR & Talent professionals
- Experience implementing new HR & OD best practices, technologies and tools
- High level of self awareness and demonstrated ability to collaborate and apply feedback
- Ability to pivot quickly, multitask, and problem solve effectively with results oriented mindset
- Formal HRBP and recruiting experience a plus
- Sales training and onboarding experience in SaaS a plus
- Experience in Digital and/or Software as a Service Industry highly preferred
- International Talent/HR experience highly preferred
This Candidate will exemplify FourKites’ Core Values
- We Are One Team
- We Have a Bias for Action
- We Are Customer Obsessed
- We Take Extreme Ownership
- We Know Attitude Matters
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.