Senior High Performance Contact Center (HPCC) Consultant at West Monroe
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
West Monroe’s OneCX Approach
At West Monroe Partners, we collaborate across practices and offerings. Within our Customer Experience (CX) practice, we take a OneCX approach by delivering offerings to our clients not built in a silo, but more transformational across teams and capabilities. CX team members, get opportunities to transform our client's customer experience journey through multi-disciplinary solutions including High Performance Contact Center, Salesforce (CRM) and Strategy. As a new hire, you’ll gain exposure to other non-core areas within CX, while continuing to build depth and specialization in your specialty.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
Due to increasing demand for our consulting and project delivery services in the marketplace, West Monroe Partners has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Consultant for our High Performance Contact Center team within the Customer Experience Practice.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to lead a project team while staying focused and multi-task oriented in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will also need to possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with client personnel, senior management and the project team.
The candidate must have relevant experience and familiarity with contact center, CRM and customer MDM, preferably in healthcare, financial services and utilities. He/she should also have experience working with clients to create financial models and develop risk mitigation approaches and strategies to help them manage investment risk and promote strategies to justify investments and solutions.
- Develop project charters/scope definition and detailed project plans, including the project approach timelines and deliverables
- Ensure appropriate methodologies and expertise are engaged as needed
- Define detailed responsibilities, work scope and targets for each team member according to work
- Monitor and manage project progress, including Estimate to Complete (ETC) and the Estimate at Completion (EAC), and manage to milestones
- Check project budget and status on a daily basis; ensure the team is entering time and expenses daily
- Identify issues and risks; develop and execute mitigation strategies and communication plans
- Deliver the project deliverables on time, to budget at agreed quality
- Serve as the central point of communication with client and stakeholders
- Manage and mentor a team of IT and business resources from multiple competency areas and across multiple levels
- Kick off and manage the WMP Project Goals review process for the team
- Identify, escalate, and monitor project issues to resolution, including project scope, budget and control changes
- Monitor and manage risks and opportunities, including stakeholder assessment and change management risks; develop a risk action plan with mitigation strategies
- Manage the closure of the project, including iterative invoicing and the client satisfaction process
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Understand contact center best practices and technologies and be able to provide recommendations for implementation, configuration, and design.
- Understand client wants and needs; determine root cause and recommend proper solutions
- Understand business needs and requirements and help turn those goals into tangible deliverables including projects and detailed proposals, requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports and project plans.
- Lead internal and client meetings with staff at all levels, including director level and C-level client executives
- Communicate and report project status to C-level executives and management, including budget, risks, issues, etc.
- Quickly respond to client requests for immediate issues while also being able to drive projects to completion
- Review all work performed by the team; provide guidance and training needed to achieve the expected quality of work
- Be hands on in creating deliverables; this could include PowerPoint presentations; system development, testing, delivering training, etc.
- Be able to work closely with larger management teams and determine interdependencies between projects you manage and other initiatives
- Drive the development/enhancement of WMP’s Customer Experience and High Performance Contact Center solutions, methodologies and approaches to client delivery
- Set direction and strategy for area of expertise (High Performance Contact Center)
- Provide thought leadership for practice development of the High Performance Contact Center offering through blogs, whitepapers, white papers and methodology documents, both for internal and external publication
- Gain visibility in the contact center industry through speaking events or quotes in trade journals
- Actively participate in business development with prospective clients including solution definition, pre-sales, price estimates, risk assessments and developing project plans
- Write Statements of Work and create pitch presentations
- Actively build a professional network and affiliate network in the local community
- Successfully manage relationships with business partners of WMP
- Describe WMP service lines and products and examples of work performed at other clients
- Track all BD activities daily in our CRM system
- Begin to originate some level of new work
- Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement; drive and develop better behavior to create strong consultants
- Participate actively in the recruiting process for other consultants
- Coach and manage other consultants and participate active in the performance expectation process
- Cultivate the company culture by developing relationships with co-workers; continue to build our culture through participation in internal events and initiatives (e.g., all company meeting, social events, etc.)
- Serve as an advisor to consultants as a Career Advisor; provide career and professional guidance, act as a role model and sounding board, provide understanding of personal and company values, advocate during Consensus Meetings, and assist in grow in professional skills
- Seek feedback on personal and team performance and act on the feedback.
- Foster a professional work environment, including respectful communications, appropriate working norms, and concern for objectivity and fairness.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Management Information Systems preferred
- Ability to Travel Monday - Thursday (weekly) up to 80%
- Prior experience managing medium size teams of professional services consultants and large projects, or medium to large sized contact centers
- Minimum of 5 years of contact center management or consulting experience and/or the delivery of complex telecommunications and/or other contact center technical and/or technology consulting solutions
- Mature business project management and consulting skills; writing and presentation of business solution
- Business skills: listening, clarifying, asking questions, recommending, proposing ideas and solutions
- Positive attitude, team player, excellent customer communications skills and the ability to act on own initiative with a strong commitment to customer service
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.