Senior Integration Project Lead
The Integration Lead will be responsible for managing & delivering on data & payroll work for Implementation & ongoing clients. The Integration Lead is a subject matter expert in bswift data needs including initial data conversion, ongoing data import processes, automated audit processes to verify and maintain data integrity. They will be responsible to lead payroll requirements, configure payroll files & consult with client on solutions.
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners.
- Work with the Implementation team to manage the data & payroll integration project for our clients by coordinating and leading meetings, requirements discussions and status meetings with clients and their payroll departments.
- Manage data & payroll project timelines, project status, open items log and relevant project documents for our bswift implementation team and our clients.
- Manage client and carrier/vendor expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
- Responsible for gathering/leading all details of ongoing demographic, data conversion & payroll requirements for client implementations.
- Coordinate and manage ongoing demographic development & data conversion development work during the implementation with the help of Integration Analysts.
- Verifying ongoing data integrity through the development of automated data audit processes
- Perform analysis and coordinate the file development, either by developing the file using SQL-based scripts or by project managing in-house developers as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources to meet client deliverables.
- Develop ongoing demographic full/change & payroll full/change test plans by working with implementation team.
- Proactively identifying and mitigating project risks.
- Responsible for consulting clients on best practices, industry standards, and process changes to achieve client goals.
- Maintain upkeep on internal best practices documentation with joint effort from the team.
- Act as a coach and mentor for data/payroll solutions.
- Overall accountability for success of projects.
5-7 years of demonstrated leadership.
5-7 years of project/program/process management experience
5-7 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Information Management/Query and Database Access Tools/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Testing/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Project management/1-3 Years
Technical - Database/SQL Server/1-3 Years
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
To work with state of art cloud-based technology
Opportunity to re-shape healthcare solutions for our clients
To be working with bswift, ranked #1 Benefit Information System by Business Insurance magazine for two years in a row
Central and easily accessible location in Chicago downtown
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.