ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are seeking a talented Manager to lead our Deliverability team and work cross functionally within our organization. In this role you will lead this team in supporting a portfolio of SMB accounts, both proactively and reactively to ensure high customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for achieving department goals, hiring and developing, directly engaging with customers, and collaborating with other teams across ActiveCampaign.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in management, account management and/or customer relations, and deliverability. Candidates must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication and analytical skills, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. The Manager of Deliverability draws on their experience when coaching direct reports, analyzing data, and evaluating workflow processes to achieve operational excellence within the Deliverability function.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead a global team of Deliverability Specialists to ensure KPI’s are achieved, productivity and quality of service
- Oversee the monitoring and management of ActiveCampaign’s IP reputations to ensure maximum email deliverability for our customers
- Investigate, diagnose and remediate email deliverability issues with urgency, communicating with the business on progress, and resolution
- Ensure future lifetime value through product adoption, customer satisfaction, development of new sales opportunities and reduction in churn
- Establish clearly defined team and individual performance goals and communicate those to team members through 1-on-1 meetings and performance planning/review sessions
- Develop, implement and review reports and tools to track customer trends in order to provide recommendations on changes and improvements
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments, and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Consistently bring creative ideas and innovative solutions to the team on how to improve our customer service and department goals
- Ensure ActiveCampaign is on top of the latest compliance and deliverability trends, technologies, and strategies by engaging with industry leaders and organizations
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytic, data driven email deliverability role
- Expertise on mail servers, and experience with ISP procedures (feedback loops, postmaster pages, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of 3rd party email deliverability tools (ReturnPath, 250ok,eDataSource, Valimail, Email On Acid)
- Deep expertise on authentication protocols (e.g., DKIM, SPF, DMARC, IP addresses), and bounce categorizationAn understanding of global privacy and anti-spam legislation (GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM etc.)
- Deep understanding of using data to continuously test, measure, and optimize
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Consistent track record of exceeding department goals
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.