Senior Manager, Professional Revenue Cycle | Remote with Travel
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. As part of achieving this goal, the Senior Manager, Professional Revenue Cycle will be a service-minded, subject matter expert providing leadership and guidance for implementation and optimization of our funds flow model across the enterprise. Using a results-oriented approach, you’ll leverage your depth of knowledge to provide the insight and direction necessary to positively impact the performance of revenue cycle functions in both existing and new markets.
Integral to our team, you will pioneer an innovative funds flow model to support independent practices in a performance-based reimbursement environment. You’ll need to demonstrate the ability to inform and influence market leadership regarding performance opportunities relating to our funds flow model with a focus on continuous process improvement to achieve maximum reimbursement.
What are some examples of projects you’ll be leading as Senior Manager, Professional Revenue Cycle at VillageMD?:
- Maintaining relationships with partners in our current funds flow model, while assessing and proactively identifying opportunities for redesign and process improvement
- Collaborating with our Market Launch team to implement our funds flow model in new markets and providing education to practice staff for successful adoption of new workflows
- Building out and finalizing the next iteration of our funds flow model, including documenting and designing training materials and education sessions that reflect market nuances for local market operating teams and provider partners
- Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders across markets, maintaining a high degree of expertise in funds flow operations, and serving as a trusted resource to market partners for ongoing funds flow needs
What will make you successful here?
- You have a strong work ethic that lends to building successful partnerships with diverse stakeholder groups
- You are skilled at influencing others to achieve results without direct line accountability and can pivot between a leadership and support role depending on situation and need
- You are accomplished at distilling complex, technical information to stakeholders at an operational level to effect change
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes
What you might do in your first year:
- Work with practice billing managers to ensure optimum workflows and perform process improvement with the objective of increasing value
- Understand and oversee all roles outsourced to vendors that support the revenue cycle to ensure collection performance and funds flow efficiency is maximized
- Co-lead the design, construction and implementation of the next iteration of our funds flow model
What you bring to VillageMD:
- You’ve worked with multiple EMRs and are comfortable in a system agnostic environment
- You are skilled at garnering the trust of physicians and their staff members and partnering with them in education and coaching around best practices
- You are skilled at mentoring, coaching and developing people as evidenced by their continuously expanding contribution to company results
- You have thorough, yet broad-based knowledge of physician revenue cycle and practice management operations, physician electronic medical record workflow, and payer regulations
- You have proven the ability to identify, leverage, and rapidly rollout initiatives with the ability to lead through technical, political, and cultural barriers to change
- You have a keen focus on results, and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 5+ years of professional revenue cycle experience
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.