Senior Operations Associate, Market Expansion at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. But as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Senior Operations Associate, Market Expansion you will be immediately immersed in and become a subject matter expert in the nuances of the Cameo ecosystem as part of our Operations Team. By leveraging deep analysis, you will develop simple and actionable insights that will drive marketplace and go-to-market strategies. You will own the development, execution and monitoring of strategic initiatives and analyses that will assist Cameo in entering the new frontier of our company’s growth. You will provide us with new insights about our business that will make us smarter about how and where to scale the revenue engine of Cameo. You will own Market Expansion, being the go-to person on new market opportunities for talent acquisition and talent retention.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deploy your deep data analytics skills and extraordinary attention to detail to provide actionable insights that inform marketplace strategies
- Utilize expert Excel skills that result in quick and simple business intelligence
- Manage multiple work streams with ease by successfully and thoughtfully putting together project plans to adhere to deadlines
- Reason through vague, high-level asks, turning them into concrete deliverables
- Create analyses, tools and dashboards that communicate your findings, expose new opportunities and provoke action in leadership
- Evaluate opportunities to expand our business by: launching and managing new vertical strategies, targeting new talent segmentations, and engaging with cross-functional teams to provide new SKUs to talent
- Synthesize the results and learnings from your initiatives to standardize processes and playbooks for market expansion
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5+ years of operations, strategy or corporate development experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving business problems
- Highly proficient Excel skills
- Tableau and SQL experience is a plus
- Powerful presentation development skills that clearly articulate important business insights to executives
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to focus on a problem, ask insightful questions, reject presuppositions, and learn new concepts quickly.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- You bring humility and compassion to work everyday.
- You are receptive to feedback, coaching, strategic realignment when necessary, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- You make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.