Senior Project Manager - Enterprise Onboarding at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the company has the best-in-class strategy for institutional client implementations. He/She will be responsible for managing our client’s overall project management function to successfully integrate Enfusion’s software & services with consistency and efficiency.
This role will be a strategic partner within the business by knowing both its present state and strategic objectives, continually evolving the function’s operating model in line with changing requirements within the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Work as an extension of our client’s organization to own all project management activities related to implementing Enfusion’s software and services.
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across business units to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated.
- Foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with project team and senior stakeholders while holding team accountable to meeting critical milestones and project results.
- Provide clients with consultation on best practices and workflows during implementations
- Deliver best in class customer solutions offering scalability and client business enhancement
- Maintain a technical understanding of how our products are built, and therefore be able to identify alternatives to end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to market goals
Who You Are
- 5-10 years of professional experience leading and growing a firm that facilitated either investment management or outsourced middle and back-office operations for asset managers, within a fund administrator, service provider, or financial technology firm.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred but not required.
- Strong business acumen including the understanding of investment management industry and lifecycle of trade workflows across different asset classes.
- Successful track record in assimilating large amounts of data to present back recommendations and status updates to senior colleagues.
- Strong project management methodology.
- Successful track record in establishing governance, resource management, organizing structure and standardizing processes.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing new technologies and business trends for opportunities to move the function and the business forward.
- Strong leadership skills including listening, stakeholder engagement, conflict management, negotiating, and influencing.
- Strong analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the style can be tailored depending on the audience.
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Successful track record in making data-driven decisions that had a positive impact to the organization.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to manage and scale a large global operating team across multiple layers of management.
- Enthusiastic about leading change.
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.