Senior RelativityOne Implementation Specialist at Relativity
Your Role in Action
- Be the expert for one or more areas within the team and provide a high level of customer support for those topics.
- Implement best practices in customer support and coach junior team members
- Lead the support of all implementation activities, including POCs, new customer rollouts, data migration and implementation of new or updated products
- Create strategic implementation plans for new customers
- Lead the most challenging, complex and detailed implementations provide ongoing management and support to customers
- Provide support and technical guidance to help customers use RelativityOne systems and help them to improve their use of the platform
- Participate in sales calls and meetings and help prepare presentation materials.
- Identify customer and prospective customer needs and determine solutions to address them.
- Manage all assigned customer issues and questions
- Capture customer and prospective customer requirements and work with our teams to create scopes of work and implementation plans to address our needs
- Provide advice to the product management team based on customer or prospective customer interactions, product issues, field deployments and market trends
- Track activities in the approved, standard internal systems, including detailed updates for all customer interactions and change management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Three or more years in a relevant industry
- Experience of Relativity and its features
- Experience of the technical configuration requirements for RelativityOne
- Customer management skills
- Earn RCA and ROCP certifications within three months of employment
- Requires less than 20% travel, as dictated by project-based work