What we are looking for: We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Sales Strategy, Sales Programs, or Sales Operations with a passion for driving growth and productivity in sales organizations.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with sales, marketing, and product. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and adept at prescribing and prioritizing processes and tools to meet business problems. This role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the “business end” of operationalizing these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
About the Role:
- You will be supporting our Sales and Marketing Leaders to design and execute custom sales programs that drive results. Ultimately delivering prescriptive programs quarterly.
- Design and operationalize prescriptive programs and strategies to drive sales effectiveness and efficiency, including customer acquisition offers, large deal toolbox, opportunity escalation mechanisms, commercial levers to compensate for order issues, customer re-engagement mechanisms after order completion
- Drive adoption of sales enablement programs by deploying training, coaching and reporting tools to monitor and enforce changes
- Build and maintain comprehensive playbook for Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards to monitor adoption and effective use of sales enablement programs
- Own creation, deployment and maintenance of training content, creation and deployment of on-demand courseware, instructor-led training, and associated resources
- Build and maintain repository of insights and news relevant to customers that the team can leverage to add value in live customer conversations
- Build and maintain call library for best practices across the sales funnel
- Work with marketing to identify and prioritize content to create to enable the sales team
- Maintain our line card, company intro deck, technology specific decks, and use case specific presentations
- 4-5 years minimum of relevant work experience
- Experience in frontline sales management or sales/revenue operations (e.g., sales strategy, sales programs, or sales analytics). Experience designing (or influencing the design) of revenue-producing sales campaigns and/or programs.
- Experience drawing actionable insights from data sets in their most common forms (Excel, Business Objects, Salesforce.com, etc.)Exceptional communication and public speaking skills
- Bachelor or University Degree, or relevant work experiences
- Experience designing sales programs, campaigns, and go-to-market strategies
- Knowledge of sales call intelligence tools (e.g., Gong, Chorus) and B2B lead databases (e.g., Zoominfo)
- Knowledge of sales training software tools
- Knowledge of effective sales strategies
Who we are: We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics. Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
What we offer: We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
We are currently able to hire residents in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KA, KY, MD, MI, MN, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, WI
Read Full Job Description