**Please note: Through the end of 2020, all jobs are remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Downtown Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.**
Being a Senior Scrum Master at iManage means…
As a part of the iManage team, we are looking for a strong Senior Scrum Master who is going to lead and coach the Scrum teams consisting of 5-9 engineers. This person will be accountable for reinforcing the Scrum framework and other team agreements. In addition, you will be responsible for increasing team efficiency, motivating the team, and working with the team to discuss changes that will ensure quality.
iM Responsible For…
- Helping the team focus on daily and sprint goals in the context of current product objectives
- Leading team efforts in relentless improvement by helping the team take ownership of their action items, as identified during the team retrospective
- Assessing and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Supporting the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
- Promoting quality practices to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Assisting inter-team cooperation and helping the team operate well with the other teams within the program
- Acting as a representative in the Scrum of Scrums (SoS) meeting and communicating information back to the team
- Facilitating and leading the team during Scrum events such as planning, reviews, and retrospectives
- Estimating and guiding the team in establishing normalized goals and help the team understand how to evaluate features and capabilities
iM Qualified Because I have…
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher
- 5+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master or Agile Team Coach for development teams
- Experience as Scrum Master/Team Coach for 2-3 scrum teams concurrently
- An understanding of multiple agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Knowledge of the general principles of scaling software agile teams as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or similar scaled agile framework
- Participated in daily or supported scaled agile (e.g., Scrum of Scrums (SoS) events) and clearly communicated team accomplishments, impediments, risks and dependencies
- Demonstrated ability to teach, mentor, and train other Junior Scrum Masters
- Exhibited ability to balance objective data with other factors when making decisions
- Experience creating higher-performing teams and team-based health checks or other metrics for improvement
- Worked with Jira & Confluence or similar bug tracking and content management systems
- Exposure to release management and CI tools like Jenkins, AppVeyor, etc.
- A-CSM or CSP-SM, PSM II, PMI-ACP, or ICP-ACC and/or ICP-ATF certification as a plus
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/