Senior Solution Consultant at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Account customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via web conferencing
- Demonstration of product in alignment with Identified Customer Business Initiatives
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations, etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events
To be successful in this role you have:
- Preference of Telecom account experience
- Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process) but not required
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Proven ability to demonstrate the technology to the business (bridge the gap)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Understanding of and experience selling to Enterprise IT architecture
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management is a bonus
- Experience working with or understanding of Managed Service Providers, Outsourcers, or Systems Integrators
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.