Senior Technical Delivery Manager
The Senior Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is a key member of the Ensono Diamond of Success team. The senior TDM works directly with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their business and how that business drives their technology needs. Empowered with that understanding, the senior TDM provides oversight and guidance within Ensono Operations to ensure our clients have an exceptional experience with the technology solutions we provide.
The senior TDM is an individual possessing a wealth of technical knowledge, adept in bringing efficiencies and improvements to disparate processes and systems, able to lead through influence, break down silos, focused, manage competing priorities, be an impeccable communicator that is able to effectively adapt to their audiences, and is a tenacious advocate for the client.
• Be a client advocate.
• The point of escalations for your clients' operational needs.
• Manage, lead, and coordinate operational projects and objective.
• Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of client environments and support procedures.
• Identify opportunities for improvements and address inefficiencies.
- 8 years’ experience working in any of the following areas: project management, service delivery, technical account management, or systems administration.
- Possessing industry-recognized technical credentials (i.e., AWS/Azure certifications).
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of any of the following technologies: Mainframe, Open Systems, Virtualization, Databases, Cloud Computing, Middleware, or Networking.
- Exception troubleshooting and investigative skills.
- In possession of a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- The ability to manage competing priorities from a variety of stakeholders.
- An adept communicator who can educate audiences of varying skill sets and experiences.
- Calm under pressure and able to manage major incidents
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.