Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Leadership of projects at Epsilon requires a solid grounding in digital marketing, a passion for working with customers, and the ability to lead a talented team. You will be in a prominent, client facing role where you will learn the latest digital marketing treads, rapidly increase your management experience, and deliver for top tier clients.
You will manage the intake, requirements gathering, design and implementation of Digital solutions for our clients, delivering premier, creative, high-volume, high-visibility, complex projects. You'll be responsible for effectively managing projects though use of appropriate resources and processes running with them all the way from discovery, functional requirement definition, creative & technical development, and implementation. Develops production schedules for creative & technical projects that balance internal/client needs; consults all team members for approvals on schedule and revises them when necessary.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable problem solver who is very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and quickly process information. Everything moves at the speed of light, so quick, analytical thinking is essential. It’s vital you value the details even as you work to make the big picture a reality. Expect to keep a grip on several projects at any given time, staying on top of scope, schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
Time spent in an digital agency environment, working on both project management and online best practices, is a plus for this role.
What you’ll do
- Pro-active in managing all the details throughout the project, to ensure that all action items are accomplished on a timely and accurate basis
- Prioritizes work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important
- Articulate and active participant in client and internal meetings; can deliver instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation when necessary
- Maintains a clear and reasonable vision of "next steps" and the "big picture" during meetings, conversations or whenever the parameters of a project change
- Responsible for ensuring translation of business requirements into Functional Requirements documentation for use by the project team.
- Adapting to scope creep and change requests.
- Supports team on scope, schedule and budget issues
- Submit staffing plans/updates on a weekly basis
- Hold weekly project meetings and author weekly status reports
- Keep fluent with emerging technologies and tools that will keep our clients innovative in their marketing approach
- Work with technical teams to resolve blocking issues to deliver on client requirements
What you have
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from a 4 year University
- 5+ years project management experience, ideally within the digital space
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of digital technologies
- Understanding or mastery of scope & change management related issues
- Demonstrates strong leadership and motivation
- A deep interest or fluency in emerging technologies
- Account management background a plus
- At least 5 years’ Consulting/Agency/It Services experience in Digital
- Requires legal authorization to work in the United States
- Thought leader in digital strategy
- Management and delivery of enterprise-class products for large corporations.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced degree including CSM and PMP certifications
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.