Service Delivery Director
The Service Delivery Director is responsible for driving profitable business results and operational excellence by creating and developing relationships with clients and developing service that exceeds expectations. This role serves as a key contact for clients and works with the sales, operations, legal and technology departments to deliver an excellent client experience. Partners closely with functional operational leaders to ensure customer needs, Service Level Agreements and business goals are met.
• Develop, maintain and grow strategic client relationships
• Perform regular assessments of client data to understand objectives, meet needs and resolve challenges.
• Identify new opportunities within the existing client account.
• Develop and present to the client monthly updates, quarterly plans and annual business reviews
• Use available inputs to:
o Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives related to the client
o Assist leadership in creating long-term, strategic planning initiatives
• Leverage internal departments such as Sales, Operations, IT and Marketing to meet or exceed performance standards of established service level agreements (SLAs)
• Forecast, measure and analyse account metrics and trends to improve client revenue and retention
• Implement solutions that best resolve client concerns; prevent and resolve escalated client issues
• Lead client meetings and attend regular client status meetings as needed
• Monitor customer financials to ensure timely invoicing and proper rates are applied to services
• Foster a positive team environment
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
• Travel requirements: Travel Expected: up to 30% of the time
• Advanced Customer Service Skills
• Advanced Verbal Communication Skills
• Advanced Written Communication Skills
• Proficient Teamwork Skills
• Advanced Relationship Skills
• Proficient Negotiation Skills
• Proficient Analysis Skills
• Advanced Organizational Awareness Skills
• Advanced Problem-Solving Skills
• Advanced Process Orientation Skills
• Advanced Prioritization Skills
Role Specific Skills
• Ability to assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within an account
People Management Skills
• Not applicable to this role
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 10 or more years business experience including 7 or more years of building, and/or managing accounts/stores/regions within the retail industry required
Other Relevant Qualifications
• Experience in facilities or property management industry is a preferred.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.