Service Delivery Manager
- Perform regular assessments of client data to understand objectives, meet needs and resolve challenges.
- Develop and present to the client monthly updates, quarterly plans and annual business reviews.
- Use available inputs to:
- Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives related to the client.
- Assist leadership in creating long-term, strategic planning initiatives.
- Leverage internal departments such as Sales, Operations, IT and Marketing to meet or exceed performance standards of established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Forecast and measure account metrics to improve client revenue and retention.
- Implement solutions that best resolve client concerns; prevents and resolves escalated client issues.
- Lead client meetings and attends regular client status meetings as needed.
- Monitor customer financials to ensure timely invoicing and proper rates are applied to services.
- Foster a positive team environment
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Travel Expected: up to 30% of the time
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Verbal Communication- Advanced
- Written Communication- Advanced
- Teamwork - Advanced
- Relationship - Advanced
- Negotiation - Proficient
- Organizational Awareness - Proficient
- Problem-Solving - Proficient
- Process Orientation - Proficient
- Prioritization - Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Ability to assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within an account
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 or more years business experience including 3 or more years of building, and/or managing accounts/stores/regions within the retail industry required
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in facilities or property management industry is a plus
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.