Service Delivery Program Manager
• Develop and oversee program plans that connect service delivery to organizational strategic objectives. Ensure that various program aspects remain aligned within the programs as well as with broader corporate strategies, plans, and initiatives.
• Provide end-to-end management of program planning and execution: define program goals, develop an overarching roadmap, define program structures, define and meet staffing requirements, manage budgets, manage changes, issues, risks, and escalations.
• Identify and routinely review the client’s service requirements and the methods by which those requirements are met to achieve optimal service delivery practices and results.
• Drive continuous improvement process through measuring results, identifying opportunities for improvement, and leading CI projects..
• Identify, scope, propose, and implement new opportunities or alternative business solutions and strategies to provide value to one or more stakeholders through new or improved processes and services.
• Identify interdependencies with internal, client, or vendor stakeholders and lead interdepartmental and cross-functional coordination to achieve cost, schedule, and quality goals.
• Collaborate with product managers to develop and implement technology solutions that improve the financial and operational efficiency of service delivery.
• Lead the execution of projects in support of program objectives.
• Justify and manage the use of resources in support of program objectives.
• Develop and manage the supply network that enables service delivery and negotiate vendor pricing in support of the program.
• Analyze program performance by defining and measuring KPIs; establish standard performance reporting to be delivered to internal and client management.
• Develop relevant SOPs and overseeing training and implementation of the established procedures.
• Maintain adherence with all client administrative and compliance requirements.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and lead presentations for routine and ad hoc informational sessions with executive leadership.
• Ensure the dissemination of lessons learned and best practices with other program leaders.
• Travel up to 30% required
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
• Organizational Awareness – Advanced
• Learning Agility – Advanced
• Process Orientation - Advanced
• Verbal Communication – Advanced
• Written Communication – Advanced
• Problem Solving – Advanced
• Prioritization – Advanced
• Relationship Management- Advanced
• Teamwork – Advanced
• Negotiation – Proficient
• Customer Service- Proficient
• Analysis – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
• Entrepreneurial drive to think and act independently in situations involving ambiguity
• Adaptable and able to function within a changeable and uncertain situation; capable of bringing discipline and stability to unstructured environments
• Adept at working closely in a team environment and at providing vision and strategic direction to a team – leading through shared commitment to organizational success
• Comfortable routinely weighing available information and analysis to make timely decisions
• Process orientation with a drive for systematic, repeatable solutions tempered with innovative and flexible thinking about new ways to improve those processes
• Experienced navigating the organization politics of environments where culture and structure vary within and across stakeholder organizations
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple workstreams and work within tight deadlines
• Proficient in facilitation and able to negotiate with senior level and external stakeholders
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of succinctly and effectively presenting detailed material to internal and external senior management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required
• Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization packages a plus
People Management Skills
• Proficient in engaging a team through communication, processes, personal impact and influence
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 or more years of experience managing complex projects and programs involving cross-functional team management
Other Relevant Qualifications
• Experience in facilities management, maintenance management, or building engineering, maintenance trades, or related fields a plus
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.