Services Delivery Manager at 3Cloud
Services Delivery Manager
Job Description | Updated March 2, 2020
3Cloud is a premier cloud-based technology services firm helping enterprise clients transform their business by leveraging Microsoft Azure and ancillary IT solutions. Our values include: Do the Right Thing, Passion for our Clients, Winning Together, Technical Brilliance, Entrepreneurial Passion, & Having Fun.
3Cloud’s architects, engineers, and consultants average more than 15 years of designing, building, and deploying solutions that aid clients in accelerating innovation, operating more efficiently, and disrupting industry to define new business opportunity. As a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP and Gold-Certified partner, we specialize in Microsoft Azure migrations, cloud-scale custom application development, Open Source technologies, IoT, Big Data, Analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation.
3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an additional office in Dallas.
We are looking for a Services Delivery Manager to help grow our thriving Azure managed services business. The role of the Services Delivery Manager is to ensure satisfaction of current managed services clients, and to support the development of new and existing account growth. The Services Delivery Manager provides coordination of technical support for a portfolio of our managed services clients across all dimensions of the services we provide. This is a client-facing position and requires a high level of customer service acumen, project management skills, and technology awareness.
- Support presales conversations regarding Managed Support and Managed Services
- Prepare proposals for use in the sales process
- Manage and coordinate daily client-support activities and communicate status and progress (tickets and projects)
- Interface with support and engineering teams to provide a single point of coordination to clients
- Assist engineers with technical aspects of any client issue, and the evaluation, estimation and escalation of such
- Provide high quality phone support measured through client satisfaction ratings
- Communicate professionally and clearly in a written or verbal format with internal and external clients
- Log all tickets, documenting issues and providing status to appropriate stakeholders, following documented service level agreements and procedures
- Influence clients to increase their investment in Managed Services with 3Cloud via operational interaction cadence
- Project or service delivery management of multi-project programs, or a demonstrated ability to manage multiple streams of work - 3+ years exp.
- Project and program management - 5+ years exp.
- Relationship and team management - 5+ years exp.
- Five (5) or more years of progressive IT experience and three (3) or more years overseeing IT operations delivery, required
- Experience in IT strategy, business requirements gathering, IT roadmaps and advisory, preferred
- Experience in IT Service Management, Operations, or processes improvement and definition, preferred
- Experience overseeing delivery teams and measure against defined KPIs, preferred
- Experience operating in the Microsoft ecosystem and/or with the Azure platform, preferred
The Service Delivery Manager carries the following core accountabilities to the 3Cloud Managed Services business:
- Client retention
- Client satisfaction
- Client revenue growth
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, fast-paced team environment
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills