SI Regional Director - Northeast at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewThe Regional Director is responsible for the execution of all aspects of the Systems Integration (SI) business for the assigned Territory. Through the management of the SI and Lifecycle Services teams, the Regional Director is accountable for the implementation, sustainment, and management of all mission critical customer communications system contracts. Success is measured in terms of customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and gross margin performance.
- Manage the SI organization consisting of Project Managers and Engineers including accountability for hiring, mentoring, performance management, and rewards planning activities.
- Oversees all day-to-day operations including revenue forecasting, cost management/containment, customer satisfaction, Systems Integration, and Lifecycle Services activities, in collaboration with the Sales team throughout the customer engagement.
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) responsibilities include the executions of service agreements, installation agreements, above-contract maintenance work, repair depot agreements, and system upgrades.
- Systems Integration responsibilities include ensuring the quality, profitability, and timeliness of design, installation, and commissioning of Customer projects, through the coordination of department resources (Project Managers, Field Systems Engineers, System Technologists) and external resources (3rd party subcontractors).
- 10+ plus years in Project management or program experience preferred.
- PMP/PMI certification a plus.
- Must have previous experience managing a team of professionals.
- Leads highly complex programs. Leads and directs the work activities of program team across organizational boundaries. Ensures that programs progress according to schedule and budget.
- Exercise judgment in selection methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and territorial management.
- Drives strategic relationships between internal and external teams. Resolves issues between internal and external groups.
- Responsible for direct communication to relevant senior stakeholders. Leads complex communications and negotiations with internal or external clients.
- Responsible for driving process improvement for large parts of project. Conducts project reviews through the life of the project.
- May also drive process improvements across department and business group.
- Represents the organization as the principal customer contact and often performs project leadership role.
Candidate may reside anywhere in Motorola Solutions North East Territory 2 or Territory 3
- Bachelors Degree with 5+ years of project management/services/sales experience
- OR 8+ years of project management/services/sales experience
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
Travel RequirementsUnder 25%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.